Monday, November 12, 2012

Lost Highway Prints

Still working on decorating the Batcave, slowly but surely. I could buy a bunch of posters, sure, but anybody can do that. I'm more interested in prints and original artwork, which of course is more expensive, but I feel like it's worth it when you end up having something that not everybody else has. That being said, when you're decorating on not much of a budget like myself, you can't always afford to drop $45 or $60 on an 8x10, no matter how badass it is. Every now and then though I run across some really cool stuff on the cheap and I'm able to fill a blank spot or two on the wall.

Case in point, these prints from The Lost Highway, a movie review site for horror, grindhouse, exploitation, etc. flicks from the 70's forward. Their gift shop is filled with flyers from a drive-in theater in North Carolina, illustrated by artist Steve Jencks. So far I've ordered three, which are below...




The prints are all signed by the artist, measure 11x17, and range from $7 to $10 shipped. That's as cheap as you're going to find prints that size, believe me. You can check out the rest, featuring the likes of A Nightmare on Elm Street, Carpenter's Halloween, Dawn of the Dead, Hellraiser, Nightbreed, and more at the Lost Highway website.



2 comments:

Guts and Grog Reviews said...

Love these guys. I got the one they did where it is the "Trick r Treat" one you have side by side with "Halloween." Brilliant.

Steve Jencks said...

Thanks again for purchasing my artwork. More to come stay tuned to screamprints.com and the Facebook and all that social media crap. ha!
-Steve