Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Infinite Playlist - New GWAR edition!


I know what you're thinking.."new GWAR already?!" Me too friend, me too. It was just last year that I waited impatiently for the release of "Lust In Space", and now here we are again. No such thing as too much GWAR though, if over 15 years and 12 studio albums has taught us nothing, it's taught us that....so bring on the Bloody Pit of Horror!


The album itself released yesterday, but the first official video has been online since back before Halloween. I've purposely waited until the album released to post it though. The wait is over kids, enjoy "Zombies, March", which while not the group's best song ever, is definitely one of their better videos.

1 comment:

J. Astro said...

Agreed - cool video, though I actually wasn't that into the song