Monday, October 8, 2012

Zombie Batman by Neal Adams

I've got some brand new original art on display in the Batcave, and it comes from none other than the legendary Neal Adams. I've made it no secret over the years that he's hands down my favorite Batman artist of all time, and I would put his art from the 60's an 70's up against anything that's being done today. As far as  I'm concerned, the man is a God. This Zombie Batman is the new centerpiece of my living room decoration, and it definitely stands out, as well it should.



A friend of mine was lucky enough to have been in attendance at this year's Dragon Con in Atlanta, which named Neal Adams a special guest at the last minute. If he had been announced earlier, I would've made sure I was there to meet him myself, but as I've said a million times before, I have the best friends in the world, and my brother from another mother, Diptastic, was kind enough to not only snag this print for me, but he also got Neal to sign it to me, and told him that I thought he was God. I'm told the look on Neal's face was equal parts confusion and fear. Eh, I didn't want to scare the guy, but I still felt like it needed to be said.


For as long as I have left to live, I don't think I'll ever be able to thank the Big Dipper enough for this. I will forever proudly display this artwork in the Batcave. It stands now as my favorite item in my Batman collection, and can't imagine what would ever take it's place.

2 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Thanks so much for that completely off-topic and irrelevant information Burun! I like cheese!

Dr.Murat Enoz, MD - ENT Doctor said...

Did you like "The Expendables 2"?
Exaggerated scenes, but I do not like a lot.
Greetings

Kulak Zari Ameliyati