Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Night Drive-In


Oh how I desperately want the Cabal Cut of this movie to get released over here already. I need this movie on bluray in my life. The fact that this film hasn't already gotten some sort of a big dvd or bluray release, packed with all sorts of extra goodies and whatnot, defies any logic that I can comprehend. I literally have never heard anyone who's seen it say they didn't like it. My Drive-In is taking us on a one way trip to Midian this week kids, let's all play nice with the monsters...



"Everything is true. God is an astronaut, Oz is over the rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live."

1 comment:

J. Astro said...

Awesome choice. A veritable monster buffet and also astounding to me that this shit hasn't received better deluxe treatment here. I read an article few years back about the various challenges they had in digging up & securing the rights to do a more spectacular "dir cut" type version of the film.