Sunday, September 6, 2009

Infinite Playlist - Zombie Slide


So the godfathers of the Dark Carnival have once again returned, dropping the album Bang, Pow, Boom! on the masses. After several disappointing outings over the last few years, I'm proud to report that ICP is indeed back, and we owe it all to long-time Psychopathic producer Mike E. Clark.

For whatever reason, Mike and Insane Clown Posse parted ways after The Amazing Jeckel Brothers, which coincidentally was the last really good ICP album in my opinion. I guess they've resolved their issues now though, as Mike is back and Bang, Pow, Boom! is as old school a record as we could possibly have hoped for. I'm actually excited about ICP music again for the first time in way too long!

While it would be hard to pick a new favorite from BPB!, this one is certainly one of the front-runners. I'd put it up against anything on Riddle Box, I personally think it's that good. Check out "Zombie Slide" and decide for yourself...just don't spray your mom's living room down with Diet Rootbeer Faygo. That shit is hard to get clean.


ZOMBIE SLIDE - Insane Clown Posse

No comments: