Sunday, June 27, 2010

MLZ! WWJD! CSMT!



It's a shirt that combines the Major League Baseball logo with a zombie. The only way this could've been cooler is if the player was holding an axe or machete or something. Or of course it it was a mix of the NHLPA logo and a zombie. Hockey and zombies might be a little too awesome for the universe to contain, so this is probably safer.



This one quite frankly speaks for itself, and if you can't see all of it's awesomeness then I'm sad for you.



My love for The Monster Squad is a love that I proclaim to anyone willing to listen. When I was a kid, I'd watch that movie damn near daily. Where else was I gonna get Dracula, Wolfman, The Mummy, Frankenstein, AND the Creature from the Black Lagoon all in one place? And on top of that, the monsters were going up against a group of kids most of whom were right about my age. My tiny brain was overwhelmed with excitement every single time. This shirt is a quote from that movie, and is awesome, and can be found over at Fright Rags, where you can also get What Would Jason Do? and many other shirts of varying levels of awesome.

No comments: