Sunday, September 26, 2010

If They Came to Hear Me Beg

I had been working on this damn achievement since completing the campaign for the first time last week. It requires you to "Performed an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would've been fatal", and as far as the internet is concerned there is pretty much only one place to do it. So here's a video from Achievement Hunter showing how it's done...





As you will hear in the first sentence of the video, it's pretty fucking difficult. Not so much because it requires skill, but because it requires LUCK. I can honestly tell you that I probably attempted this around 200 times before it finally popped, but yesterday it finally did. So I'm 25 points closer to getting a complete 1000pts on Reach, and inching ever closer to that Haunted helmet I mentioned yesterday.


Normally I wouldn't hit you guys with Halo two days in a row, but dammit I was excited about this achievement, and I had to tell somebody...



SPLAT! 

1 comment:

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Not looking forward to trying this one, but I'll still do it.