Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fright Rags Sale

Woke up after my date night with the Twisted Twins to some awesome news, Fright Rags has several designs on sale for up to 50% off. As an early birthday present to myself I ordered a couple, even though one of my resolutions was to stop buying t-shirts. At only $10 each, there was no way I could pass up a shirt from one of my favorite movies from last year, Hobo With a Shotgun, and even though I'm admittedly not the biggest Hatchet   fan on Earth, I've proclaimed my love for the art on the Fright Rags Hatchet shirt before, so it's on it's way to my mailbox as well.



Super-neato artwork there, can't wait to get them. Other notable $10 stuff worth a look is their infamous Zombie vs Shark, as well as Fright Night, Blood Diner, and Critters designs. Also, for all you ladies out there, the entire women's line of shirts is on sale for 30% off. Only while supplies last, so if you're interested in something, better get that order in before your size is gone.

No comments: