Monday, December 12, 2011

Behind the Scenes of American Mary


The first behind the scenes video from American Mary has hit the internet! You'll of course remember that Mary is the follow-up to Dead Hooker in a Trunk from the Twisted Twins, Jen and Sylvia Soska. I say you'll remember it because I've gone on and on...and on, and on about that movie and the twins since they offered to send me a screener copy of the Hooker and I fell in love with it. American Mary looks to be even better, and as previously reported will star Katharine Isabelle of Ginger Snaps fame, as Mary.

The Province recently did a piece on the Soska's about the flick, and their success in the horror business, and you can read that article here, and be sure to check out the video below. My expectations for American Mary are off the charts, based on the cast and how much I loved Dead Hooker in a Trunk. I have every confidence that Jen and Sylvia will deliver the goods, and give us horror geeks something else to worship. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Roscoe said...

Can't wait to get my copy of dead hooker and even more excited about American mary!