Saturday, December 11, 2010

American Mary teaser



The teaser for the Soska sisters' next film is already online and I STILL haven't seen Dead Hooker in a Trunk yet. Dammit! Today, it becomes my mission in life to see it before American Mary is released. Speaking of which, I must say this is one mighty fine teaser, looks right up my alley, and I can't wait to make seeing American Mary my new mission in life. All credit goes to the wonderful I Like Horror Movies for bringing it to my attention.

2 comments:

Jen/Sylv Soska said...

Thank you so much for reposting our trailer and your kind words! You haven't seen our DEAD HOOKER? That's no way to live. Email us at twistedtwinsproductions@gmail.com and we'll get you a screener :)

Bloody Best!
Jen and Sylv

Mister Bones said...

Oh just you go ahead and consider that email SENT.