Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm back...with a little Infinite Playlist flavor - Knock Knock

Got back into town today from my Philly/New York double feature, and I am exhausted. Beyond exhausted. I've got lots of pictures and whatnot to post over the next couple of days, and I also saw a couple of movies which I plan to talk about at some point this week. For now though, I'm gonna post a quick video from the most important part of my trip, the Flyers game in Philly vs the Islanders. Big, huge deal for me and to be perfectly honest, it overwhelmed me a little. I had an absolute blast though, got to see a Ilya Bryzgalov vs Evgeni Nabokov goaltender match-up, which I wouldn't have been able to do a couple years ago as both of them played for teams out West (Coyotes and Sharks respectively). I also got to see Jaromir Jagr again, thanks to his coming back to the NHL this season and joining my Flyers, returning from a three year stint spent playing hockey in Russia. I previously saw him with the Pittsburgh Penguins when they visited the Thrashers in Atlanta during their inaugural season. Anyway, here's the highlights of Flyers/Islanders from last Thursday. As you can see, Nabokov didn't have a great night...


I'm sure nobody watched that video, but trust me it was a good time. This season, the Flyers have officially adopted Mac Miller's "Knock Knock" as their official victory anthem, and so I've decided to add it to my Infinite Playlist. It's a catchy little song, and I dig Mac's style, in all of it's Kid Cudi-esque glory. First I'm posting a little clip about how the song is the Flyers adopted victory song from the excellent HBO 24/7 documentary about the Flyers/Rangers rivalry, followed by the entire song. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Goosebumps! They are some sexy mofos!