Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Phantom Prowler

Fright-Rags seems more determined than ever to make sure my new year's resolution to stop buying t-shirts is a fail of epic proportions. Speaking of epic, this is one of their latest designs, the Phantom Prowler. This is of course a nod to the best scene in A Nightmare on Elm Street 5, in which comic book fan/artist "Mark" becomes his very own creations, The Phantom Prowler, in a dream sequence to battle Freddy. Check out the video!



Any questions as to why this is one of my all-time favorite Elm Street kills? Didn't think so. Here's the badass design Fright-Rags printed for their shirt, followed by another video. This one is actually the actor who played Mark in The Dream Child, Joe Seely sporting his brand new Phantom Prowler shirt. Too cool.


2 comments:

Cherry Neko said...

Holy T-Shirts that's just too awesome to put into words. I must own that T-Shirt...hmmmm it's my birthday soon, I wonder if some kind words to the boyfriend will win me such a pretty prize haha

Mister Bones said...

Surely your birthday warrants at least a t-shirt, lol. And cake, definitely cake.