Saturday, August 4, 2012

And the Winner Is....

I'm totally one of those annoying people who is always saying "I never win anything", but it's true in my case! I enter contests all the time, but never win. Here lately though, my luck has taken a bit of a turn for the better, as I actually won not just one contest, but TWO! You just know I'm gonna show off some stuff now, right?

First up, a supremely awesome and one of a kind prize courtesy of Tromeric's delight Guts and Grog. I never in a million years expected to win this customized figure based on the Nixon Vixens, characters that appeared in the wonderfully trashy Dear God No! The figure itself was done by VonKlingele Customs, and stay tuned for another post in the near future about him. I freakin love this thing, it's sitting proudly on top of my dvd shelf. Big thanks to Eric and VonKlingele Customs for the contest, and more importantly, picking my name from the hat!





Second was a contest run by Johnny over at Freddy in Space. I had actually had my eye on this particular prize prior to the contest, but had just been slacking on ordering one. Behold! The infamous Two-Headed Shark Attack t-shirt from Critters and Gods. I actually dig this shirt WAY more than I did the flick, heh. Thanks to Johnny and Critters and Gods, I'm actually rocking the shirt as I type this, and it looks pretty damn fresh on me, if I do say so myself.


In all seriousness, I am quite grateful for these. It always impresses me when people go out of their way to do giveaways on their blogs. It's a wonderful thing to be a part of the blogger community, particularly the horror blogger community. I've said it before a million times, but I have had the fortunate pleasure of meeting so many great people through this little blog.