Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Night Drive-In


Going back to my childhood this week at the Drive-In! For whatever reason, the Ninja Turtles have been popping up in my life sporadically the past two weeks or so, and I've been itching to watch the first movie again. It's far superior to the other two in my opinion, and I still love it. So tonight I'm gonna pop in my dvd (which features what has to be the laziest cover art of all time) and watch it with the kiddos, and I'm also posting it in the Drive-In for you to watch along if ya like! Enjoy.



"Wise men say, forgiveness is divine...but NEVER pay full price for late pizza."

2 comments:

J. Astro said...

Too cool. Shredder's still the man after all these years. Casey Jones, too. It's really amazing how well this film has held up. I credit the "Elias Koteas" factor.

I'm back, brotha!

Mister Bones said...

It's been too long Astro!!! Good to hear from ya.