Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Throw down your pencil and prepare to be Judged!

Yes, yes... I know. MORE Judge Dredd?! What can I say? I'm in love. Anyway, this is a sketch I did this past Saturday of sir Joseph. It's been raining non-stop for what feels like months here, and as such I've been couped up in the house for the most part. I hate the rain, so if at all possible, I avoid getting out in it. Anyway, it gives me time to play a lot of video games, watch a lot of movies, read, and when kids allow it, even draw some. I hadn't worked on anything in a while, got the urge, and who better to draw right now than  Judge Dredd? Like the Boba Fett I did for my brother last year, this one took me around 5 hours total. I actually sketched most of it out pretty quickly, and of course spent a majority of the time shading. Turned out pretty good for my first Dredd.


2 comments:

J. Astro said...

I hate people who are more talented than me. You just made my enemies list.

NICE pic, meng.

Mister Bones said...

Thank you kindly, brotha!