Monday, July 20, 2009

Infinite Playlist - Saddam a Go-Go

I know you're probably surprised that it's taken me this long to get around to the band in this week's Infinite Playlist entry. What can I say? Honestly, I'm surprised too. Fear not though, their time has finally come. Ladies and Gents, boys and girls, I give you the awesomeness that is GWAR!



As any Gwar fan will tell you, there is no shortage of brilliant songs that are all more than deserving of Infinite Playlist fame, however I've presented myself with the daunting task of picking just one for now. I could've gone with crowd-pleasers such as "Have You Seen Me", "Gor-Gor", or even my first Gwar track "The Road Behind". I went back and forth for a while, and finally decided on "Saddam a Go-Go" from the album This Toilet Earth, as it's not only one of my favorites, but quite possibly the greatest Gwar song of all time. Yeah, I said it. Listen and enjoy!


Saddam a Go-Go - Gwar

No comments: