Saturday, August 29, 2009

Infinite Playlist - It Was a Good Day

In honor of yesterday being an absolutely epic Friday, I thought I'd throw the only reason to ever listen to an Ice Cube song on the Infinite Playlist.



I don't know what it was, but it just rained diamonds. Work was actually ok, lots of Batman comics shipped this week so I couldn't wait to get to the store afterwards, I got my Kotobukiya Batman statue (which you'll definitely be seeing pics of either later today or tomorrow), got home with all that Bat-related awesomeness and was getting all ready to play Arkham Asylum but went to the mailbox first, and what should I find but my new Woot! zombie shirt waiting there for me! Top it all off with a wonderful dinner, and Bones went to bed one happy s.o.b. I know that may not sound like much to anybody else, but for me that's a good day.

Anyway, back to Ice Cube, this track is featured on one of the only two Cube albums I ever bothered with, The Predator. While Mr. Cube does indeed describe what sounds like good times, I still think my day was better.


It Was A Good Day (Explicit) (Album Version) - Ice Cube

2 comments:

J. Astro said...

Wow, lotsa Bat-goodness indeed! But did you have to use your AK?

Mister Bones said...

I did in fact use my AK. Unlike Mr. Cube, I view any day where I actually go get to use my AK as a good one.