Thursday, April 29, 2010

Infinite Playlist - Bones Attended a Concert Edition

Ok, here's an extended special edition of Mister Bones' Infinite Playlist! Seriously people, I can FEEL the enthusiasm through my monitor. I saw a total of five bands, one of which was a local opening act, the rest of which actually all pretty much kicked some ass of some sort or another.

The opening act was ok, I swear they were a Blink 182 cover band or something though. The first real band was Enter Shikari. Never heard of them, no idea what to expect but ended up really digging them. This song appears to be their most popular, and so far is my fave, "Sorry You're Not A Winner"....



Silverstein I wasn't excited about at all, but turns out that was because I thought they were another band, which sucked, so I was pleasantly surprised by them, and after the show grabbed a discography which I'm still listening to. So far I have a few faves, but right now I can't get enough of this song, "A Hero Loses Everyday"...



August Burns Red came *this* close to stealing the whole show. I really can't say enough about how impressed I was with them. I went in to the show with only a "like" status and came away in love. This is my favorite song on Messengers, "Marianas Trench"....



And finally, for the main event, the reason we all showed up...A Day to Remember! This song is particularly awesome at the 1:54 mark, so be sure to stick around at least that long, oh and a kid gets chokeslammed in this video, so you know you wanna watch for that too. Enjoy "I'm Made of Wax Larry, What are you Made of?"....

No comments: