Friday, August 13, 2010

A pre-emptive Since U Been Gone

Sorry to announce that I'll once again be closing up shop for a while. This time though it's not on a down note, on Wednesday this week, after a long and extremely stressful process, I finally got to close on my house. So it's moving time. Again. For the last time though for quite a while I hope.

Sooo, I probably won't get to bore you with what I thought of the Fangoria Frightfest films. You're sad, I can tell. For those who have been following along, I did manage to break the 50k mark for my gamerscore, which you may already know if you're either a) on my friends list or b) scroll down far enough and look at my gamercard in the sidebar. It was Metro that put me over the top. That is a fun game, you should play it.

Anyway, just wanted to say goodbye to my blog buddies, and hope to see all of you again soon. Don't know for sure how long it will be before I break down and get internet again, but I know I will at some point. Until then!

3 comments:

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Congrats on your house! I will anxiously await your return, weeping for your absence the entire time.

Unknown said...

congratulations brother. read you soon hopefully!

J. Astro said...

Are you moving into the Amityville house, I heard that one was up for sale recently...

Good luck, man.