Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Why The Shirt.Woot Derby Needs Your Vote

This makes two days in a row, I know, but this needs to be said. At one point I was ordering from Shirt.Woot regularly, almost too regularly and then for some reason or another, it's like people just stopped trying. Absolutely nothing I voted for ever even got close, and the designs getting printed starting getting worse and worse. There are awesome shirts that go unprinted in every single derby.

Case in point, and the reason for this post, the recent Zombie derby. Yeah, as I mentioned yesterday I did actually order a shirt this time, but I voted for several others that didn't even make it close to the top. I'm going to post a few of them here, and trust me, every one of these is better than the other designs that got printed, and/or made the top 10. Believe me when I tell you folks, I had my twisted little black heart absolutely set on the zombie cookie shirt. If there isn't an editors pick done for it, I will simply be inconsolable.







3 comments:

Drake Sigar said...

So I hear you're a fan of zombies.

Zombie said...

I love these designs!!

Unknown said...

I want the "Ice Cream" one. Poor little zombie kid. I would let him eat my brains out of pity. I'm not using them anyway, haha.