Friday, July 15, 2011

Mister Bones' Friday Night Drive-In


This week it's another sci-fi classic offering from 1962, The Brain that Wouldn't Die! A scientist experimenting with transplant surgery saves his girlfriend's head after she's decapitated in a car accident, planning to find her a new body to attach it to. This one's a little slow, you really gotta be in love with these old movies to dig it. But what they hey, I can't be the only one out there who loves this stuff. If you get bored tonight, check out The Brain that Wouldn't Die. If nothing else at least you can say you saw the original before Hollywood got around do doing a remake when that inevitable time comes.

"To me you're not ulgy, I see only beauty in you. You have a lovely body and a face that can be made beautiful again also."

1 comment:

Lissa Lycan said...

I remember this one! I think I have it on dvd somewhere...