Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Infinite Playlist - Thunder in Your Heart


Whenever life gets me down, I know I can always turn to the Rad soundtrack to pick me back up. It's absolutely filled with fist-pumping awesome. Whether I've got Thunder in my Heart, Breaking the I-hi-iiice, or simply looking for someone to Send me an Angel, I know I'm in good hands. In fact, there are a ton of 80's movie soundtracks like that, but for today's Infinite Playlist addition, I'm posting one from the Rad soundtrack, John Farnham's "Thunder in Your Heart".


No matter what obstacles I face in life, I know as long as I throw on my Rad Racing t-shirt, I'll get through it with thunder in my heart. My every move will be like-a lightning. It's the power I'll feel when I get my taste of the glory. That my friends, is motivation. Thanks John!

5 comments:

J. Astro said...

If I was about to fight you and you showed up with this playing in the background as your entrance music, I would just give up instantly.

Mister Bones said...

Me? Fight with Astro? I can't imagine what we would even fight over...except maybe the last copy of a director's cut of Jason Lives signed by Tom McLoughlin on the convention table or something...

Ty said...

I love Thunder In Your Heart! Killer song. Perfect song while skateboarding or exercising.

John Farmnam rules....break...the ice!

Mister Bones said...

Ty I can see you're clearly a person with outstanding taste in music.

I celebrate the entirety of the Rad soundtrack, but Farnham's offerings aren't to be fucked with.

Ty said...

Thanks! Love a good 80s rock tune like that.

Totally agree, don't fuck with Farnham. Haha.