Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Attention Internet Shoppers

If you're reading this blog, then you already probably know that I heart you. In fact I heart you probably more than any casual internet acquaintance should heart another. That being said, my birthday is right around the corner and I just happened to be looking at thinkgeek.com today when I came across this:



I know what you're asking yourself, and yes, that is in fact a RADIO CONTROLLED ZOMBIE! And yes he is in fact being controlled by a BRAIN SHAPED REMOTE!

Now, I'm not asking anybody to buy me one for my birthday or anything. I'm just saying that if the birthday of a casual internet acquaintance of mine who hearted me very much was coming up, I could probably do a lot worse than buying him (or her) one of these. Seriously, the only thing I can think of better than this would be a real zombie with an obedience collar around his (or her) neck that responded directly to voice commands. I'd name him {or her) Stinky.

No comments: