Friday, February 13, 2009

My Super-Hot Valentines Date

Oh my God, Oh my God, OMG you guys!!! I have a date with this super hot guy tonight! I'm soooo excited. His name is Jason, I think he used to be a hockey player or something? I don't know, but he's totally hot and he has a lake house! He invited me over there after work. You guys know I don't usually put out on the first date, but I don't know, there's just something about Jason. If he plays his cards right, tonight just might be his lucky night. Here's the picture he gave me!



I think he might be the one, God I hope Batman doesn't get jealous! I'll let you guys know how it goes!

1 comment:

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Remember to practice safe sex! Which, in these movies, means not having any as you'll undoubtedly get skewered the minute your top comes off.