Thursday, June 18, 2009

Warped Tour baby!


Wanna know where I'll be on July 28th? No? Well Ima tell you anyway! I was looking around the internet this morning for A Day to Remember tour dates to see if they were playing in Atlanta or somewhere close anytime soon when I found that they were on Warped this year. So I headed to that website and checked the line-up. Warped is absolutely going to kick my ass this year. Here's the line-up for Atlanta:

3OH!3
A Day To Remember
A Skylit Drive
Aiden
Alana Grace
Alexisonfire
All Time Low
Anti-Flag
Attack Attack
Bad Religion
Bayside
Big D and the Kids Table
Black Tide
Bouncing Souls
Breathe Carolina
brokeNCYDE
Cash Cash
Chiodos
Dirty Heads
Down With Webster
Dr Madd Vibe Experiment
Escape The Fate
Every Avenue
Forever The Sickest Kids
Gallows
Gator Face
Hit The Lights
I Set My Friends On Fire
In This Moment
InnerPartySystem
Inward Eye
Less Than Jake
Longway
Madina Lake
Meg and Dia
Mercy Mercedes
Middle Finger Salute
Millionaires
Ocean Is Theory
P.O.S.
Saosin
Say Vandelay
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Senses Fail
Settings
Shad
Shooter Jennings
Sing It Loud
Streetlight Manifesto
Switchblade Killers
TAT
The A.K.A.s
The Architects
The Devil Wears Prada
The Maine
The White Tie Affair
There For Tomorrow
Therefore I Am
To Speak Of Wolves
TV/TV
Underoath
Valencia
VersaEmerge
Westbound Train
You Me Everyone We Know

I can't wait to see A Day to Remember, brokenCYDE, Senses Fail, Underoath, and Saosin. Some of the others I've heard of, some I haven't, but with just those five I know I'm going to have a blast. So yeah, I'm buying tickets soon, and if anybody happens by here that is planning on, or would like to go, shoot me an email! I'm all about some carpooling.

No comments: