Saturday, July 16, 2011

Troll Hunting in Atlanta

Thursday night I went out to the Plaza Theater again, only this time it wasn't for Hobos, this time it was personal. I had a score to settle with a nasty, rabies infested Ringlefinch and nothing was going to stop me from bringing him down. Luckily I had seasoned veteran Troll Hunter Lissa Lycan along with me, as the Ringlefinch put up quite a fight. Ultimately though, he proved to be no match for our combined Troll Hunting prowess and I came home with a brand new stone decoration for my yard. Shortly after our victory, the government crowned us the Troll Hunting Tag-Team Champions of the World, then totally denied the existence of trolls, and promptly ran us over with their vans. Good times....






1 comment:

Lissa Lycan said...

Much more entertaining than my blog post about Troll Hunter... ;) lol