Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Infinite Playlist - W.I.C.K.E.D. Edition


Normally I don't like to hit you guys with Infinite Playlist posts this close together. I like to give you time to savor each selection, taking ample time to reflect on the musical genius therein. However, this week marks a very special occasion as not only am I attending my first concert since Ozzfest 06, but I will be getting to see Jamie Madrox and the Monoxide Child, the duo collectively known as Twiztid, for the first time in way too damn long.

I've seen these guys live more than any other act by far, and they get better every time. This particular tour that brings them to the fabled Masquerade in Atlanta is for their new album, W.I.C.K.E.D. So in honor of my trip to Atlanta tomorrow, I've decided to embed the whole fucking album for your enjoyment. Now, of course there are some tracks that probably wouldn't normally meet the "Infinite Playlist" criteria, but even Twiztid's bad songs are better than most people's great songs.

I highly recommend Buckets of Blood, All of the Above, Whoop Whoop, That's Wicked, They Told Me, and my very own personal favorite When I Get to Hell. Pay particular attention to Madrox's verse about Marilyn Monroe in When I Get to Hell, it's fantastic.

Enjoy, and I should be back on Thursday or Friday with pics of the show, as well as the after party. Until then...


Twiztid - W.I.C.K.E.D.

No comments: