Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Plants vs Zombies


Or Mister Bones' love for all things zombie vs my hatred of both the "tower defense" genre and all things plant-like in gaming (see the great Shakespearean Pinata tragedy of 2007). Seriously I'm sure I'll be playing this game, it looks like it's going to make absolutely NO sense, which actually earns it points, and it's got zombies. Not just zombies, but zombies in rubber ducky inner tubes who are being attacked by Sunflowers or something. That sentence alone makes it worth playing.

So I'm sure you've all seen it by now, but just in case, here's the music video from Joystiq. There's also a link to download the song in both English and Japanese here.



So we'll see if this one changes my mind about tower defense I guess. If any game was gonna do it, barring any sort of "Batman defending the Batcave from zombies" type of thing, this one would be it. I'm remaining skeptical though.

No comments: