Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wasting Paper

Lately I've been having a bit of free time here and there at work, so I've been doing a little drawing again. Nothing spectacular by any means, but still, at least I'm drawing something. It's been so long since I actually sat down and tried (still owe Binky a Batman sketch) that I'm finding that I'm not very happy with anything I've done. Rust doesn't even begin to describe.

However I did have this idea the other morning, and while the execution might be lacking, the idea I think is a pretty good one. I did a quick sketch, and being that I now have a working scanner again, I thought I would post it up here. I no longer have the original, I gave it away as an early birthday gift, but I did make myself a copy to scan. I give you... "I can has teenagers?"



So yeah, there it is. First thing I've drawn in months. Anyway, I'm thinking I might just keep posting stuff as I finish them, so welcome to the inaugural "wasting paper" post!

By the by, last night was absolutely fucking awesome. Again, I took my camera, and again I have no pictures to share. However I am happy to report that there were no explosions, or casualties, and only one near-miss incident with a roman candle. All other details must unfortunately remain under wraps for the moment, but trust me when I tell you the evening was full of win.

No comments: