Saturday, October 9, 2010

Time for the HOCKEY, eh?

Yer damn right it's hockey season again, and I am one excited bastard. You may remember my beloved Philadelphia Flyers had a history-making season last year, going all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals before finally being defeated in 6 games by the Chicago Blackhawks, though I've speculated that there were shenanigans involved as the 'Hawks are notorious cheaters...

Anyway, that was then, this is now and I can't help but feel like it's our time now. I've been a Flyers fan since I discovered the hockey way back in the mid 90's. So many times we've come close, but never quite been able to win it all. With most players from last year's Eastern Conference Champion team returning, if we stay healthy, there's no reason why my Flyers won't be hoisting Lord Stanley's Cup in June.



LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

No comments: