Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Face Off


Yeah, I still hate reality tv, including these damn competition shows, but what you might not realize is that practical effects is the field that I always wanted to get into from as far back as I can remember. I've always loved movie monsters, special effects, and the idea of someday making my own was a very real goal of mine until the harsh reality of real life bitch slapped me down out of the clouds after school. 

Tonight on SyFy though, a group of people with way more ambition than myself will compete against each other doing exactly what I wish I was doing for a living for a chance to get to do it for a living. Lucky bastards. But you can bet your ass I'll be watching, and you probably should too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I promise, the day I make a movie, however improbable it may be, you are my go to effects guy! Who else would I trust to bring my genius to life onscreen? No one but Mr. Bones! :D

joeymax said...

dude your blog is prety bad ass!!!
check me out!

http://joeymax-stayathomedad.blogspot.com/