Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Closet of Awesome again? So soon?!

That's right Closet fans, I'm back again already with not one, but TWO additions to my already over-flowing clothes rack. Blame Woot!, I do.

First up! Another derby loser that broke my heart, only to have me lifted back up when it became an editor's pick. I swear these dudes are just looking at what I vote for, and then picking them knowing they're guaranteed at least $10 more. Anyway, seeing this, I'm sure you understand how there's simply no way I can live without it, feast your eyes upon "Zombie Vampire Robots from Space"!!!!! SPACE!!!!!!!!



And totally an impulse buy at around 3 this morning because I couldn't sleep, and after seeing this I REALLY couldn't sleep. I'm sure we all remember that one of the so very few things that terrifies me is a humanoid creature with goat-like features such as legs. I'm fucking scared of goat legs. View the abomination known as "Greetings from Krampus" and try in vain to resist the urge to purchase! Goat-legged Devil Man demands your $10!!!!



Update on the Zombie Brady Bunch *swoon*, unfortunately it didn't get enough votes to secure a spot in the top 3 of the family derby, cross your fingers and whatever else ya got that it's awarded a prestigious editor's pick.

No comments: