Thursday, December 31, 2009

One for the Road

I'm sure both of you have noticed that I've not really updated here in the last couple of weeks. This is in part due to the holiday crunch, and the time, energy, etc. that's required in getting Santa's work done for the kids. Of course that's not the only reason, and of course I'm going to give the other like you care anyway. '

As unimportant it may be to anyone else, I'm still supremely pissed about the Imeem/MySpace thing. It was disappointing to find that the site was gone, and apparently purchased by MySpace sure, but that's not exactly what's bothering me about it, it's the fact that all of the embed boxes were replaced with ads for MySpace Music. If you've read this here blog for any length of time, you've undoubtedly read about my hatred for all things MySpace. Well their music page is definitely no exception.

See, I did 22 Infinite Playlist posts since re-starting my blog early this year, and now if you click the label over there on the right, you will be greeted with 22 MySpace Music ads, and nary a song. Sure it probably wouldn't bother anybody else, and they would just go on about their day, but that shit just really pisses me off. I wouldn't advertise for MySpace if they were fucking paying me for it.

So that being said, I'm thinking it's time to give up on the whole blogging thing again. I apologize to everybody who stops by here somewhat routinely (Linde and Brandon) looking to be mildly entertained. You know how I am, and one day I'll undoubtely return unannounced to the world of blogging, but it won't be anytime soon. It's been real guys.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, we'll be here when you get back brutha! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

aww that's sad!

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Sad panda is sad.