Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Infinite Playlist Special "New Solace Lost" Edition - Despite All, We Remain


Yet another entry into Mister Bones' Infinite Playlist, as if you're not tired enough of them lately. But most of you already know, this is a friend of mine's band, that's his handsome mug up there on the top right, I'd mention the fact that I also know the guy on the top left, but then I'd just sound like a braggart. I totally do though.

Anyway, always the one to do whatever he can for a friend, this guy right here is. So, get used to my pimping the hell out of Solace Lost here in the Batcave. I'd likely pimp their music anyway, even if I didn't know half of the band personally, because they kick ass. This is their new demo, "Despite All, We Remain" from their forthcoming second album. Turn up your speakers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Badass! Can't wait till the 10th. Hogansville won't know what hit 'em! :p

Mister Bones said...

I should probably go ahead and warn you, I'm planning on going dressed as a bear, just to really fuck Hulk Hogansville up. There's gonna be news choppers everywhere, it's gonna be pandemonium!

Anonymous said...

Leprechauns would be the only thing that could make it better!