Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Infinite Playlist - You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic


One of my personal favorite bands, A Day to Remember, release their third full studio album today, "What Separates Me From You". At this point, I'm honestly not all that thrilled with it, as it's by far their most mainstream effort to date. ADtR has fallen into that unfortunate category of "band makes video for song not reflective of band's normal songs to get MTV play, plan works, band makes money, band makes album full of songs like song from video". It's happened a million times before, and most bands never recover from it. I'm looking at you Blink 182, and don't think I don't see you over there too, Korn.

Negativity and major disappointment aside, What Separates Me From You does have about 3 songs that I don't totally hate, so I thought I might as well post at least one of them before never listening to this album again, and pretending that ADtR never made another record after "Homesick". Here's You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic.

 

No comments: