Saturday, May 28, 2011

Infinite Playlist - Rise From Ashes


FINALLY! Some of that new Solace Lost I've been bragging endlessly about hearing to those of you who follow me on Twitter has been released! You'll undoubtedly remember my constant pimping of the band previously here in the Batcave, but hey they're personal friends of mine and they make fucking great music, so of course I'm going to do whatever I can to get the word out. If you haven't checked them out before, I urge you to look back through my Infinite Playlist posts for some of their other stuff. If you like what you hear, and would like info on how to get a copy of their first album, contact me.


On to the new stuff! I can honestly tell you, all bias aside, and I've told them this as well, "Rise from Ashes" is the best song that Solace Lost has done so far. I have been listening to it for a while now, have heard it go through a few different versions and changes, and I feel like the end product is absolutely beautiful. I like it so much that I can't believe people that I actually know made it. If they continue to grow musically, and produce quality like this, there's no limit to where this band will go and they truly deserve to make it big. Give "Rise from Ashes" a listen, and enjoy.

No comments: