Tuesday, May 31, 2011

That's one big ass shark...

Oh my gentle Jesus, if I didn't absolutely LOVE these ludicrous SyFy original movies before, I definitely would after seeing this gem. It's a giant shark, who can tear down oil rigs, bite jets out of the air, fly, walk on land, and fights a military prototype walking tank. Seriously, the 6 year olds who are writing this shit may have knocked it outta the park this time. Feast your eyes upon the single greatest trailer you are likely to see this decade, prepare for the awesomeness that will be Super Shark....and yes, that is Jimmy "JJ Dyno-MITE" Walker.


Scratch your shark attack movie itch with several other upcoming films over at Freddy in Space here, which is where I came across Super Shark.

2 comments:

Zombie said...

The walking tank?! Is that the armys take on the Imperial walker? lol.

The Man-Cave said...

Super Shark. Sign me up. This is bound to be horrible and I need to see it. Glad to see Jimmy's getting some work.