Friday, August 26, 2011

Mister Bones' Friday Night Drive-In


Well, if you took my advice a few weeks ago and checked out Rec 2, you undoubtedly went straight out afterward and tracked down a copy of the first one. However, for those of you too lazy to do so, you're in luck! Rec is now on youtube as well, and I'm happy to be showing it at the Drive-in tonight.

Rec is how you do an infection movie right. In fact, it's second only to 28 Days Later for me in this particular genre. As per usual, I absolutely hated the American version, Quarantine. Haven't even bothered to look at Quarantine 2 either. Definitely check these original movies out if you haven't though. I can think of lots of worse ways to spend a Friday night than a REC double feature.

"We have to tape everything, Pablo! For fuck's sake."

1 comment:

WizWor said...

Great choice, hoss! So excited for the next two installments.