Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Night Drive-In


Rowdy Roddy Piper and Keith David. If you need to know any more than that, then you're probably reading the wrong blog. John Carpenter's cult classic They Live graces the Drive-In tonight! Rowdy Roddy Piper finds a pair of sunglasses that allows him to discover that the world has been invaded by aliens, who are using subliminal messages through different media outlets to subdue the human race. I don't know about you, but dammit that does it for me.

This one is absolutely ripe with great quotes, as you may expect from a cheesy Carpenter sci-fi flick starring a wrestler from 1988, but I gotta go with the timeless classic...

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubblegum.


1 comment:

WizWor said...

Effin class movie and that alley fight is still one of the best brawls in cinema!

"Either put on these glasses, or start eatin' that trash can!" Epic.