Monday, September 26, 2011

Infinite Playlist - Your Last Few Hells


If you follow me on Twitter or are one of the 100 or so people who survived the "Great Facebook Friend Culling of 2010" you're probably tired of me going on and on about this song here lately. Sorry friend, I'm pimping it one more time, as it certainly belongs on my Infinite Playlist. Your Last Few Hells is an absolutely beautiful song from Zeppo, or CJ Wallis whom you may remember as the hilarious Goody Two-Shoes in Dead Hooker in a Trunk. He also did the music for that movie along with playing one of the lead roles. Clearly this is one extremely talented individual.

If you like what you hear in the video below, you can pre-order Zeppo's upcoming EP "Electroconvulsion" for only $2.50 right here. Of course I've already pre-ordered mine, it comes highly recommended from yours truly. Enjoy Your Last Few Hells.

2 comments:

Lissa Lycan said...

I'm not tired of it. I actually fell in love with this song this first time I heard it, pretty good stuff.

Unknown said...

I feel bad that I've seen this posted a few times now, but haven't really gotten the chance to listen to it until tonight. It's not anything like I expected from you, but I am pleasantly surprised.