Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kiss the Wook

Another winner from Nowhere Bad, Kiss the Wook by artist Brave Anderson. I'm really digging Nowhere Bad's designs lately, and like that you can order not only t-shirts but if you like a design but don't necessarily want it on a shit, they also have prints available. That's really cool if you're like me and are more interested in the art than actually owning another t-shirt.

As always, shirts stay up for a week, and are $12. Prints are available for $10, or you can get both for $20. I still haven't ordered a print from them, but I'm very interested in the idea, just need the right design to come along. Kiss the Wook is something that seems more t-shirt appropriate. But with Halloween right around the corner, I'm hoping something comes along soon that catches my eye and might look good framed on my wall. 


1 comment:

Lissa Lycan said...

I love this! I need one, too.