Thursday, December 15, 2011

Infinite Playlist - New Solace Lost!


Just when you thought I was done pimping out my friends' band because I hadn't mentioned them in a little bit, I'm back with some all new Solace Lost for that ass! They dropped not one, but TWO new songs on the internet yesterday, for your unsuspecting ears to feast upon. These songs are guaranteed to melt not only your face, but the rest of you too. I'm talking like the T-1000 at the end of Terminator 2 kinda melting. You've been warned. Check out Hindsight 20-20 and a kickass cover of Sunglasses at Night, both from the forthcoming new album.

As always, if you would like to get in contact with anyone from the band, say for instance you're a record label big shot or something, or maybe you're just a groupie who wants to show some love or something, just drop me an email and I can hook that up for ya. Also, if you like what you hear, and haven't taken my numerous recommendations on grabbing their first album, give it a listen over there in the sidebar and contact me on how you can download a free copy of your very own.


No comments: