Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Boba Fett

A sketch I did for my brother's new place. He is to Star Wars as I am to Batman, so when he asked for some original art to hang up, of course I went with Star Wars. Decided on Boba Fett because he's one of  my favorite characters, and I had actually never drawn him before. I think it turned out pretty good, especially given that it was actually one of the quickest sketches I've ever done. I started it last Saturday night, and was finished on Sunday morning. I spent around 5 hours grand total on it, and it usually takes me a lot longer to finish anything.

So anyway, here it is, because I had nothing else to post today. He ended up digging it, and I will be personally delivering it to him at the beginning of March, when I'll be taking my first ever trip to the Big Apple. I'm excited and nervous about the trip, but that's another post for another day. But yeah, Boba Fett, hope ya digs it too.

2 comments:

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Only 5 hours? Man, that's awesome! I still have my Mr. Bones originals hanging in my basement. I'm sure your brother will love it.

Mister Bones said...

Thanks B, it means a lot to me that you would actually hang something I drew up in your house. Lemme know if/when you ever want something else!