Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Infinite Playlist - First Solace Lost Pimping of 2012!


Just when you thought it was safe to read one of my infinite playlist posts again...Solace Lost once again returns to melt your face and drop elbows on your ear drums off the top turnbuckle Randy Savage style! I don't have anything new to post that I haven't already done before, but they're playing again this Saturday at the Masquerade in Atlanta and it's kind of a big deal, for a couple reasons. The first being, they will be playing new material that even I've never heard before, so I'm psyched for that big time. The second is I will be accompanied by my son, who will be attending his first ever concert. He's never expressed any interest in seeing a band play before, but out of the blue in my truck a few weeks ago he asked if he could go see the "Sunglasses at Night" band, as he apparently loves their cover of that song.


It's also good to do this being that I've picked up a few new followers lately thanks largely in part to my having created a facebook page for the old blog here, which my blogger buddy Robocop's Sad Side kindly pimped at his own page. You should probably go ahead and "like" both of our pages, as they're awesome. Anyway, you new guys, this is my friend's band Solace Lost and they're super neat. Below is some of the new material they will be playing at the Masquerade this Saturday, Jan 7th. , so be sure and check it out. There will also be 7 other bands playing with them, and I'm sure they will probably rock harder than Dwayne Johnson too. As always, if you like what you hear and would like to know more about the band, you can find them on Facebook as well as a number of other places online, or you could always just contact me.





I. Set. The. Earth. On. Fi-YURR.


Of course I love all their stuff, but I fucking worship "Rise From Ashes". Deeevvvilll Hoooorrrnnsss!!!

2 comments:

Roscoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WizWor said...

Glad to help out man.

Never listened to this band before. Gonna have to give 'em a whirl.

My friend used to go to the Masquerade when he was stationed in Georgia and he always spoke highly of that place. Can't wait until I can take my daughter to shows.