Wednesday, December 29, 2010

32nd Annual Bonesys!


Before you ask, no you haven't missed the previous 31 Annual Bonesys....well actually, you have but it's only because I've never actually written them down anywhere or blogged about them, so really, it's not your fault. These are the 32nd Bonesys because I figure, I've been alive for that long and every year I have favorite things which I likely would've given awards to had there been awards to give.

So the end of 2010 is rapidly approaching, and I thought I'd host a "best-of" awards ceremony over the next few days. I'll be awarding several Bonesys in the following categories: Gaming, Movies, Comics, Music, and Random. I will of course be doing the lame stuff like "best game" and such, but knowing me like you do, you just know I'm going to throw some stupidity into it as well. It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway, these are all based on my opinions about the shit that I played/watched/listened to/etc. this year. Of course I didn't play EVERY game or watch EVERY movie, so The Bonesys are strictly a reflection of what I did play/watch/listen to/etc. Hell, with my memory, I can't even promise you that some of the shit I give awards to actually came out this year and not a prior one. Point being, don't read too much into this.

Anyway, should be fun! Tune in tomorrow when we kick off the awards show with the Gaming category!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to reading these in the next few days!