Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mini Me


Today is my son's 5th birthday. Five freakin' years already?! Where has the time gone? We're preparing for the traditional birthday dinner at restaurant of birthday person's choosing, and there's absolutely no telling where I'll end up. I'm thinking probably McDonald's, which sucks for two different reasons. One, I despise the food at McDonald's, I liken their menu to what chow time in Hell will be like, and two, because it literally takes me threatening his life to get my son off the damn playground thing.

What the hell though, it's his birthday, and if the kid wants to eat disgusting food and play on the playground thing, then that's what we'll do. He will also get to pick out a present today to hold him over until the party this weekend (where he'll be geting his first swing set). It should be fun attempting to catch him when he goes flying off the thing 30 feet in the air. I simply can't wait.

Ah the spoils of parenthood. Happy Birthday kiddo!

No comments: