Saturday, February 28, 2009

Home

Finally back home, and somewhat recovered from my Tennessee trip. Sorry to disappoint anyone stopping by with the hopes of a complete recap of the 3 day festivities, but unfortunately the details must remain under wraps for the time being. I also let everybody down in the photo department as I forgot my camera absolutely everywhere we went. I will say that the trip was good for me, I had a blast as always, and I'd leave right now and head back up there if I could.

The hockey game was one of the highlights though, and the Preds put on a clinic against the Coyotes. I've never seen domination like that in person, and it was truly impressive. 4-1 was the final score, but honestly it was way worse than it sounds. The Preds ended up with 47 shots on goal vs the Coyotes 27. Great game, and probably the second most fun I've ever had at a hockey game.

I picked up Predators jerseys for the munchkins, and I do have a photo I took today to show you guys. It was hard to get both of them to sit still, being that Catie is 7 months old and Jacob refused to take his eyes off Spongebob for 3 seconds. Here it is anyway:


I want to thank Matt and Amber once again for opening up their home to me. You guys are honestly some of the best people I know, and I'll never be able to thank you guys enough.

Amber, you never cease to amaze me. You're a woman of seemingly infinite patience, and thanks again for letting me kidnap your husband for a day. I hope I didn't get him into too much trouble.

2 comments:

threels said...

I like that picture. Catie looks like she adores her big brother.

Amber said...

Anytime Mitch...anytime.