Want to play the Killzone 2 demo, but don't want to pre-order? Europe got it this week, why not us? Whatever could we have done to get the bone from Sony like this? Well, worry not my fellow non-European, no pre-order having gamer! Just follow these simple instructions on creating a European account on your PS3 and download away:
1. First create a new user for your PS3.
2. Sign Up for the Playstation Network.
3. Select somwhere in Europe as your Country/Region. (You can select ANY region as long as you can provide a real address.)
4. Make sure your language is set to English.
5. Select Master Account.
6. Create an e-mail account for your new PSN ID. If you have another e-mail address you can use just use it.. a friends, a parents, or a girlfriends etc. Otherwise visit any of the free e-mail websites below:
* Gmail - http://www.google.com/mail/help/promo1.html
* lycos - http://mail.lycos.com/lycos/Index.lycos
* mail.com - http://www.mail.com
* hotmail - http://www.hotmail.msn.com
* AOL - http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/email.adp
Once you've created an account simply use the e-mail address in your registration.
7. Create an online ID.
8. Enter a name, it's up to you how to play this one.
9. Next you'll need to provide a valid address for the region. Lets say you pick Hong Kong as my new homeland. Visit Frommers here ( http://www.frommers.com/destinations...78_inddin.html) and click on any of the restaurants names. Once you do this you'll have a valid address for your new account so enter it!
That's it, congratulations you've now successfully created a foreign region PSN account for your PS3! Enjoy the spoils!
Shout out to Silverfireshot courtesy of the Gamertag.com boards for the info. See everybody on Helghan!